Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Fancy Nancy/Paris Room





My oldest daughter loves Fancy Nancy and as she is getting older she is starting to enjoy the Nancy Clancy chapter books as well. It is really difficult to find Fancy Nancy decor that looks elegant though! Instead of having characters all over the place, I elected to do a Paris theme as everyone who knows Fancy Nancy knows she is in love with Paris!

I am lucky enough to have an amazingly talented friend who runs her own business, Rosey Posey, doing furniture painting and restoration. If  you are in the Los Angeles area, I highly recommend talking to her about any projects. She has done most of my house and I would have her do more of it if I had anymore pieces she has not painted already!

Anyway, I sent her about trying to find a dresser and nighstand that would fit in with a little girl's room and could be modified to fit the Paris theme. I added a few extra touches such as the gallery wall above her bed but the furniture is definitely what makes the room!










No comments:

Post a Comment